Initial talks occurred with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Planning Officer of Zilla Panchayath, Chamaraj Nagar. The Chief Planning Officer, along with representatives from NIRD and Oasis Foundation, visited chosen tribal colonies, clarifying the Micro plan's objective and soliciting stakeholder cooperation. Teachers from relevant villages were engaged from the project's outset.
A systematic approach was followed to craft the Micro plan, ensuring broad stakeholder involvement:
• An initial meeting with the community introduced participating organizations and elucidated the holistic development's purpose, Micro plan components, participatory approach's significance, stakeholder roles, and task execution.
• A comprehensive baseline survey format was designed for both village and family levels, facilitating primary data collection.
• Participatory rural appraisals were conducted per village, engaging the community in comprehending their village's baseline situation and holistic development requirements.
• Village Development Committees were established and members trained to empower them for autonomous village planning.
• The plan underwent cross-verification via stakeholder interactions, leading to the finalization of the Micro plan.